T9100 Mach 2 TMS Recirculating Diverter Valve Direct Fitment
The simple and essential mod for 30% quicker boost
Part Number: T9100
Simply add an Atmospheric Conversion Kit for maximum noise (available separately).
All the Performance With or Without the Noise!
GFB’s Mach 2 utilises GFB’s proven TMS Technology to ensure rapid boost recovery on gearshift and optimum throttle response, as well as the ability to withstand boost pressures of 100psi+. Put simply, it can hold more boost than any turbo could produce.
With its single venting outlet, the Mach 2 is configured from the factory for full recirculation (i.e. plumb back, diverter, bypass) venting for the performance-minded who just want the benefits without the sound.
- Single venting outlet, factory configured for full recirculating operation
- Configure for full atmosphere venting with separate atmosphere conversion kit
- TMS Technology for up to 30% faster boost recovery on gearshift
- Huge range of direct bolt-on kits
- 100psi+ boost holding ability
- Manufactured in Australia in accordance with ISO 9001
Complete Range of Fitment Options
The Mach 2 direct bolt-on range covers a huge list of popular vehicles. You can also purchase a variety of hose and flange adaptors for custom fitments.
- 5930 Mach 2 Atmosphere Conversion Kit
SF (1998 to 2002)
SG (2002 to 2008)
GC (1998 to 2000)
GF (1998 to 2000)
GFC (1998 to 2000)
MK III (2000 to 2003)
Can't find what you're looking for?