T9500 Deceptor Pro 2 - in-cabin motorised adjustable bias venting diverter valve
Deceptor Pro II TMS Direct fit motorised Blow off valve or BOV with GFB TMS advantage. In cabin Patented adjustable venting bias system diverter valve.
Part Number: T9500
- Dual outlets with patented Venting Bias Adjustment - can be infinitely adjusted between full recirc (silent) and full atmosphere (loud)
- Change the venting bias electronically from the driver’s seat using the in-cabin controller
- TMS Technology for up to 30% faster boost recovery on gearshift
- Wiring loom included, only requires 12V power supply
- Huge range of direct bolt-on kits
- 100psi+ boost holding ability
- Manufactured in Australia in accordance with ISO 9001
Go on, admit it. There are times you wish you could have that signature turbo blow off sound, but you’re not prepared to listen to it all the time. GFB’s Deceptor Pro II delivers just what you need – the ability to control how loud your BOV sound is, from the driver’s seat.
To top it off, if your car typically suffers issues such as backfiring and stalling when venting more than a certain percentage of air to atmosphere, the controller can easily be configured to limit the maximum venting ratio. This way, you can achieve a blow-off sound without having to put up with the issues.
Complete range of fitment options
The Deceptor Pro II direct fit bolt-on range covers a huge list of popular vehicles. You can also purchase a variety of hose and flange adaptors for custom fitments.
SF (1998 to 2002)
SG (2002 to 2008)
GC (1998 to 2000)
GF (1998 to 2000)
GFC (1998 to 2000)
MK III (2000 to 2003)
Can't find what you're looking for?