T9355 DV+ T9355 (Suits 1.4 TSI Twin Charged Engines)
DV+ T9355 (Suits 1.4 TSI Twin Charged Engines)
Part Number: T9355
- Sharper throttle response
- Faster boost recovery on gearshift
- Solves boost leaking issues
- Built to last
European manufacturers are pushing their engines to the limit. Get a DV to match.
GFB's DV+ diverter valve range offers a direct-fit performance solution for the weak factory diverter valves used on many modern vehicles. By retaining the factory ECU control and recirculating the vented air, the DV+ is a purely performance-orientated product.
GFB’s DV+ design solves the longevity and boost leaking issues that are common with factory diverter valves, and also changes the operation method to “pilot actuation” to ensure better performance on stock or modified engines.
Furthermore, these benefits won’t cost you the Earth! Rather than throwing the entire factory diverter valve system in the bin (like other manufacturer’s “solutions”), the DV+ keeps what works and replaces what doesn’t. It retains the factory solenoid and ECU control to ensure simple installation and reliable operation.
- 10% faster opening, 50% faster closing than the factory diverter
- Retains the factory solenoid for seamless integration
- Replaces plastic valve parts with metal for reliability and strength on stock or modified engines
- Direct-fit replacement with GFB’s TMS benefits
- Exclusive “pilot-actuated” valve mechanism for rapid response at high boost
8X1 3-Door Hatchback (2011 and later)
8XA 5-Door Sportback (2011 and later)
5C1 (2011 and later)
5C7 (2011 and later)
MK5 (2005 to 2008)
MK6 (2008 to 2016)
MK5 (2008 to 2011)
MK6 (2011 and later)
MK5 (6R) (2010 to 2014)
MK3 (2008 and later)
5N (2011 and later)
Can't find what you're looking for?