T9359 DV+ T9359 (Suits VW Mk7 Golf R and Audi 8V S3)
DV+ T9359 (Suits VW Mk7 Golf R and Audi 8V S3)
Part Number: T9359
- Sharper throttle response
- Faster boost recovery on gearshift
- Solves boost leaking issues
- Built to last
European manufacturers are pushing their engines to the limit. Get a DV to match.
GFB's DV+ diverter valve range offers a direct-fit performance solution for the weak factory diverter valves used on many modern vehicles. By retaining the factory ECU control and recirculating the vented air, the DV+ is a purely performance-orientated product.
GFB’s DV+ design solves the longevity and boost leaking issues that are common with factory diverter valves, and also changes the operation method to “pilot actuation” to ensure better performance on stock or modified engines.
Furthermore, these benefits won’t cost you the Earth! Rather than throwing the entire factory diverter valve system in the bin (like other manufacturer’s “solutions”), the DV+ keeps what works and replaces what doesn’t. It retains the factory solenoid and ECU control to ensure simple installation and reliable operation.
- 10% faster opening, 50% faster closing than the factory diverter
- Retains the factory solenoid for seamless integration
- Replaces plastic valve parts with metal for reliability and strength on stock or modified engines
- Direct-fit replacement with GFB’s TMS benefits
- Exclusive “pilot-actuated” valve mechanism for rapid response at high boost
MK3 8VA 5-Door Sportback (2012 and later)
MK3 8V1 3-Door Hatchback (2012 and later)
MK3 8VS Saloon / Limousine (2013 and later)
MK3 8V7 Cabriolet (2014 and later)
MK3 Coupé FV (2015 and later)
MK3 Roadster FV (2015 and later)
MK3 (2013 and later)
MK7 (2013 and later)
Can't find what you're looking for?