T9659 DVX T9659 Suits VW Golf Mk7 R and Audi S3 8V
DVX Diverter Valve (with Volume Control) T9659 Suits VW Golf Mk7 R and Audi S3 8V
Part Number: T9659
The DVX range covers vehicles that can’t fit or use valves like the Respons or Deceptor Pro II, and each version in the range is designed specifically for its application, ensuring the best fit and performance.
Increased boost holding and throttle response with total volume control!
GFB’s DVX range takes the extremely popular DV+ Diverter Valve performance and fit, then adds our patented Venting Bias Adjustment Systems from the Respons range of valves. This feature allows you to infinitely vary how much air is recirculated, and how much is vented to atmosphere, giving you total control over your blow-off sound – completely adjustable from silent to ear shattering!
The DVX is not just a showy noise maker either. Using GFB’s proven TMS Technology, whilst retaining ECU control, the DVX solves all the performance and reliability issues that are common with factory diverters AND gives you a blow-off sound that’s completely adjustable!
- Dual Outlets with patented Venting Bias Adjustment – can ben infinitely adjusted between full recirc (silent) and full atmosphere (loud)
- Change the venting bias simply by moving the adjustment lever
- Retains ECU control for the fastest possible operation
- TMS Technology for up to 30% faster boost recovery on gearshift
- Direct bolt-on kits include everything you need to install
- Manufactured in Australia in accordance with ISO 9001
MK3 8VA 5-Door Sportback (2012 and later)
MK3 8V1 3-Door Hatchback (2012 and later)
MK3 8VS Saloon / Limousine (2013 and later)
MK3 8V7 Cabriolet (2014 and later)
MK3 Coupé FV (2015 and later)
MK3 Roadster FV (2015 and later)
MK3 (2013 and later)
MK7 (2013 and later)
Can't find what you're looking for?