Fuel Pressure Regulators
All GFB FX Regulators Feature:
- 1:1 fuel pressure rise rate
- Suitable for Unleaded, Ethanol, Methanol and Diesel fuels
- Double layer/double reinforced diaphragms with a burst strength exceeding 1000psi
- Teflon co-polymer seat with stainless valve to retain fuel pressure longer after shut down
- Fully sealed upper boost/vacuum reference chamber
- Static pressures adjustable from 28psi to 72psi (2-5BAR)
- Completely serviceable
- Multiple body ports allow for a large variety of setup options
- Manufactured in Australia in accordance with ISO 9001
GFB’s Fuel Pressure Regulators are built with the same precision, machining quality, and reliability that is the foundation of all GFB products. The compact size of the GFB FX regulators conceals a large flow capacity, and the multiple ports allow for a variety of fuel system setups including multiple rails and gauge/pressure sensor monitoring.
Internally, like all GFB products you’ll find unique features and small touches that make the difference between a good product, and a great one. For example, we use a double-layer, double-reinforced diaphragm with a burst strength exceeding 1000psi (68BAR)!
Unlike others that use a metal-to-metal valve seat, the FX regulators feature a replaceable soft Teflon valve seat that helps retain fuel pressure longer after the car is shut down for easier re-starting. We even went to the trouble of adding an o-ring sealed spring hat to ensure no boost/vacuum leakage through the spring adjusting screw.
All FX regulators have a 1:1 fuel pressure rise rate and a base pressure range from 28-72psi (2-5BAR).
FX-S Fuel Pressure Regulator
FX-S Street Fuel Pressure Regulator from Go Fast Bits can handle up to 800bhp whether you run petrol/gasoline, Ethanol, Methanol or Diesel
FX-R Fuel Pressure Regulator
FX-R Race Fuel Pressure Regulator from Go Fast Bits can handle up to 1500bhp whether you run petrol/gasoline, Ethanol, Methanol or Diesel
Can't find what you're looking for?