Gauge Ports / Manifold Boost Taps
Add a Vaccum Port
Most modern engines have eliminated vacuum ports from the intake manifold, making it difficult to install boost gauges, boost controllers, aftermarket blow-off valves and other devices that require a signal from the intake manifold.
GFB’s Gauge Port range allows a quick and tidy solution by tapping into existing features on the intake manifold to provide an extra reference port.
- Easy to install with no tools
- Removal is simple and leaves no trace it was installed
- Hose barb faces forward rather than down for better hose routing and to prevent oil pooling in the hose
- Features two Viton O-rings that are impervious to oil, and a billet 6262-T6 aluminium body with a brass hose barb
- Anodized black and laser engraved with the GFB logo
- Manufactured in Australia in accordance with ISO 9001
Manifold Boost Tap
Suits Audi, SEAT, Skoda and VW 1.8 and 2.0 Turbo engines (EA113 and EA888 Gen 1 and 2)
For immediate despatch.
Can't find what you're looking for?